Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to Spinning Luggage Reviews

My name is Ken and I wanted to start a fun blog based on what I think is an incredible shift in the luggage industry. This shift is from traditional rolling luggage with 2 wheels to spinning luggage or spinner luggage. Spinning luggage is starting to pop up at airports all over the country--as I can attest to as I travel roughly 30 weeks or more a year. Spinnig luggage is on 4 wheels and glides effortlessly throught the airport terminals, looks extremely stylish, and offers several varieties of outer shells. I would like this blog to be THE best, most updated and commented on, and reliable review website for luggage anywhere. I would appreciate adding your comments which will always be shown on the site to help others as they shift to spinning luggage. In addition, I would appreciate my readers visiting the sponsors of this website and purchasing from the listed luggage related sites. I have taken the first step and purchased the 19" black carry-on Dash from Brookstone. I will be adding a detailed review in my next post.

Let's have some fun with this blog as I really think it can grow fast!

Thanks--Ken

No comments: